With an RV, you don’t have to worry about booking flights, hotel rooms and spending lots of money just getting to your destination. You can get up and go anytime you like! Have one less worry with knowing that South Lake Insurance offers specialized RV insurance in Groveland for your home on the road.
It’s More Than a Vehicle, It’s A Lifestyle!
RV enthusiasts encounter unique situations while out on the road. With that in mind, talk to your South Lake Insurance agent today about optional specialized coverages such as:
- Total Loss Replacement – provides you with a new, comparably-equipped RV if your RV is totaled within its first few years.
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – pays for the replacement of your personal items in your RV that resulted from a covered loss. Coverage options vary, so ask about what options are available for you today.
- Vacation Liability – pays for Bodily Injury and Property Damage losses that occur at your vacation site. Ask your agent about policy limits.
- Emergency Expense coverage – pays your expenses for hotels and transportation due to a covered loss. Coverage options vary, so ask your agent what option is best for you.
- No Windshield Deductible – Zero glass deductible available through some companies.
Get Out on the Road and Enjoy the World of RVing!
South Lake Insurance offers coverage for recreational vehicles including:
- Type A motorhomes
- Type B motorhomes
- and Type C motorhomes
- as well as sport utility recreational vehicles.
South Lake Insurance also offers insurance coverage for towable RVs, including:
- travel trailers
- fifth-wheel travel trailers
- travel trailers with expandable ends
- folding camper trailers
- and truck campers.
Contact our agency for a free quote today!